My LOVE is belong to YOU

Friday, April 2, 2010

NEW HAIRSTYLE



Back hometown again
this week is back 4 "qing ming"
haixxxx
nid b darkie again
i dunwan la!!!
><
2day b4 back 2 TM
i went 2 kampar old town
cut my hair
go 2gether along
vf ah guan ah yang ah fei
ah guan oso wan cut
coz b4 my fren gt go thr de saloon cut once
he said so many KL zaii go thr n cut worr
den v ma go try try lu
tat saloon named "COLOURFUL"
after climb up 2 saloon
v saw an aunty thr
i "sha yan" ==
coz i think is so professional de hairstylist
bt nope!!
den i ask guan go cut 1st lo
so sui me!
NGEK NGEK NGEK!!
bt tat aunty look like so PRO worr
when cutting ah guan hair
after guan cut
turn me liao
hehex~
hmmphh hmmph
after finish cut
i satisfy vf my hair n de aunty
^^
cut jor new hairstyle
"liu hai" nomore long like last time jor
short short jor
bye bye!!
my LONG LIU HAI
my long liu hai edy kip jor more than half year
gam jou say BYE BYE la~
after reach hometown
i jz capture foto nonstop
hahax!
coz wanna post 2 fb ask comments
^^
bt me oso so zi lian yi sia la
xDDD
luckily all said nt bad n Q worr
hehex
let u all compare yi sia
last time n nw now

last time

how how how??
hehex~~

5 comments:

  1. b4 the hairstyle not very nice,haha now geh more lenq

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahax~~
    wan say lidat mie?
    nt very nice ><
    bt nw nice den ok la^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok la,last time lenq,now bcome more lenq lo..

    ReplyDelete