My LOVE is belong to YOU

Saturday, March 27, 2010

HOMETOWN-ING

ystday after back hometown
my sick was getting better
din gt cough dou seii jor
bt i still dun dare 2 drink cold water yet
isshhhhh!!


ystday my fren told me
b4 she noe TM are stand 4 wad
she think TM = TANAH MELAYU
TM is my hometown
TM = TANJONG MALIM
she think me live at TANAH MELAYU
u ingat sekarang masih ZAMAN MELAYU mie??
laugh dou ngor you seii
WAKAKAKAKAKA
xDDDDD!!!!
beh tahan~~~


i'm just come back
from having my lunch
at my shop
i edy long time din eat
my mom's cook geh dishes jor
jz nw i eat it
i eat non-stop
drink soup super big bowl
i eat a lot
my favourite dishes
that my mom specially cook 4 me
THX MOM!
I was so FULL nw
hehehex~~
continue 2 watching drama sin
bye~~
^^

2 comments:

  1. lol!! so gau xiu!! u ingat sekarang masih ada Zaman Melayu mie...?
    lolZ!! mie o??!!! ahahahahahhahahhahahahhahahhahahhhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahaahah

    ReplyDelete